- Austin L.M.
- Ozawa M.
- Kikuchi T.
- Walters I.B.
- Krueger J.G.
- Celis J.E.
- Olsen E.
Materials and Methods
Cell cultures, cytokines and growth factors
PCR primers and probes and quantitative real-time PCR (TaqMan RT-PCR)
In situ hybridization
- Proliferation indexes — A comparison between cutaneous basal and squamous cell cancers.J Clin Pathol. 1996; 19: 549-551
- The majority of epidermal T cells in psoriasis vulgaris lesions can produce type I cytokines, interferon-gamma, IL-2, and TNF-alpha, defining TC1 (cytotoxic T lymphocyte) and TH1 effector populations, a type 1 differentiation bias is also measured in circulating blood cells of psoriasis patients.J Invest Dermatol. 1999; 113: 752-759
- Increased epidermal cell proliferation in normal human skin in vivo following local administration of interferon-gamma.Am J Pathol. 1993; 142: 1091-1097
- Insights into psoriasis and other inflammatory diseases from large-scale gene expression studies.Hum Mol Genet. 2001; 10: 1793-1805
- Transgenic mice expressing IFN-gamma in the epidermis have eczema, hair hypopigmentation, and hair loss.J Invest Dermatol. 1997; 108: 412-422
- A qualitative and quantitative protein database approach identifies individual and groups of functionally related proteins that are differentially regulated in simian virus 40 (SV40) transformed human keratinocytes: An overview of the functional changes associated with the transformed phenotype.Electrophoresis. 1994; 15: 309-344
- Chemokines IL-8, GROalpha, MCP-1, IP-10, and Mig are sequentially and differentially expressed during phase-specific infiltration of leukocyte subsets in human wound healing.Am J Pathol. 1998; 153: 1849-1860
- T lymphocytes and altered keratinocytes express interferon-gamma and interleukin 6 in lichen planus.Arch Dermatol Res. 1999; 291: 485-490
- Chemokines in cutaneous wound healing.J Leukoc Biol. 2001; 69: 513-521
- The interferon-induced gene ISG12 is regulated by various cytokines as the gene 6–16 in human cell lines.Cytokine. 2000; 12: 233-238
- Differential regulation of pro-inflammatory cytokines during wound healing in normal and glucocorticoid-treated mice.Cytokine. 1996; 8: 548-556
- Differences in cellular infiltrate and extracellular matrix of chronic diabetic and venous ulcers versus acute wounds.J Invest Dermatol. 1998; 111: 850-857
- The interferon alpha induced protein ISG12 is localized to the nuclear membrane.Eur J Biochem. 2001; 268: 5947-5954
- Recent developments in the understanding of the pathogenesis of psoriasis.Br J Dermatol. 1999; 140: 1-7
- Regional heterogeneity of elastin and collagen gene expression in intralobular arteries in response to hypoxic pulmonary hypertension as demonstrated by in situ hybridization.Am J Pathol. 1989; 135: 1073-1088
- Identification of a new interferon a-inducible gene (p27) on human chromosome 14q32 and its expression in breast carcinoma.Cancer Res. 1993; 53: 4096-4101
- Stromelysin-2 is upregulated during normal wound repair and is induced by cytokines.J Invest Dermatol. 2000; 115: 778-787
- Distinct populations of basal keratinocytes express stromelysin-1 and stromelysin-2 in chronic wounds.J Clin Invest. 1994; 94: 79-88
- Epilysin (MMP-28) is associated with cell proliferation during epithelial repair.J Invest Dermatol. 2002; 119: 14-21
- MMP-19 is expressed by keratinocytes in psoriasis.Acta Derm Venereol. 2003; 83: 108-114
- Lymphotoxin, tumor necrosis factor, and gamma interferon are cytostatic for normal human keratinocytes.J Invest Dermatol. 1989; 92: 798-805
- Interleukin 6: Insights to its function in skin by overexpression in transgenic mice.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1992; 89: 5068-5072
- Patterns of matrix metalloproteinase and TIMP-1 expression in chronic and normally healing human cutaneous wounds.Br J Dermatol. 1996; 135: 52-59
- Identification of a novel psoriasis susceptibility locus at 1p and evidence of epistasis between PSORS1 and candidate loci.J Med Genet. 2001; 38: 7-13
User LicenseElsevier user license |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
Elsevier's open access license policy