- What is your diagnosis?
- Eosinophilic fasciitis.
- Systemic sclerosis.
- Which gene signature patterns are associated with likelihood for improvement in systemic sclerosis?
- Which treatment was shown to lead to clinical and histologic improvement in systemic sclerosis in certain intrinsic gene expression patterns?
- Mycophenolate mofetil.
- All of the above.
- Supplementary Information 1
- Molecular signatures in skin associated with clinical improvement during mycophenolate treatment in systemic sclerosis.J Invest Dermatol. 2013; 133: 1979-1989
JID and Logical Images, Inc., have cooperated to offer the JID VisualDx Quiz, incorporating diagnostic images from VisualDx’s vast database. Questions relate to the image as well as to selected articles in JID, which are listed after the questions. Answers will be posted as supplementary material. We hope you enjoy this challenge.
User licenseElsevier user license |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
Elsevier's open access license policy