- 1.What is your diagnosis?
- d.Chemical leukoderma.
- 2.Which of the following is the most likely reason that intent-to-treat analyses are preferred over per-protocol analysis?
- a.More likely to represent a real-life experience.
- b.More likely to control for bias.
- c.More likely to have planned for sample size.
- d.More likely to show a significant difference.
- e.More likely to study a population that will use treatment in clinic.
- 3.On what was the twice-weekly dosing schedule for tacrolimus based?
- a.Previous studies performed in patients with atopic dermatitis.
- b.Previous studies performed in patients with vitiligo.
- c.Patient convenience.
- d.Searching for lowest possible effective dose.
- e.All of the above.
User licenseElsevier user license |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
Elsevier's open access license policy