- Randomized and controlled pilot study of the pragmatic use of mobile phone based follow up of actinic keratoses treated with topical 5-fluorouracil.Dermatol Online J. 2018. Apr 15; (pii: 13030/qt2kh302f2): 24
- British association of dermatologists’ guidelines for the care of patients with actinic keratosis 2017.Br J Dermatol. 2017; 176: 20-43
- Teledermatology-driven topical therapy of actinic keratosis: a comparative study of clinical effectiveness and compliance.J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2018; 32: 2149-2152
- Dermatology in primary care: prevalence and patient disposition.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2001; 45: 250-255
- Store-and-forward teledermatology results in similar clinical outcomes to conventional clinic-based care.J Telemed Telecare. 2007; 13: 26-30
- The role of teledermatology and teledermoscopy in the diagnosis of actinic keratosis and field cancerization.J Invest Dermatol. 2020 Mar 4; (pii: S0022-202X): 30226-30228https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jid.2020.02.013
- A randomized trial to evaluate the efficacy of online follow-up visits in the management of Acne.Arch Dermatol. 2010; 146: 406-411
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Data Availability Statement: Data sets related to this article can be found at: http://doi.org/10.17632/72463rvd77.1. These data are hosted at Mendeley.
Conflict of interest: The authors state no conflict of interest.