- Marchetti M.A.
- Nanda J.K.
- Mancebo S.E.
- Dusza S.W.
Abbreviation:PLA (Pigmented Lesion Assay)
Purchase one-time access:PDF Download and 24 Hours Online Access
- Cancer facts and figures 2021.https://www.cancer.org/content/dam/cancer-org/research/cancer-facts-and-statistics/annual-cancer-facts-and-figures/2021/cancer-facts-and-figures-2021.pdfDate: 2021Date accessed: April 5, 2021
- Accuracy of skin cancer diagnosis by physician assistants compared with dermatologists in a large health care system.JAMA Dermatol. 2018; 154: 569-573
- Real-world utility of a non-invasive gene expression test to rule out primary cutaneous melanoma: a large US registry study.J Drugs Dermatol. 2020; 19: 257-262
- Genomic atypia to enrich melanoma positivity in biopsied lesions: gene expression and pathology findings from a large U.S. registry study.SKIN J Cutan Med. 2021; 5: 13-18
- Real-world performance and utility of a noninvasive assay to evaluate melanoma risk in pigmented lesions.Melanoma Res. 2018; 28: 478-482
- Noninvasive analysis of high-risk driver mutations and gene expression profiles in primary cutaneous melanoma.J Invest Dermatol. 2019; 139: 1127-1134
- Development and validation of a noninvasive 2-gene molecular assay for cutaneous melanoma.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2017; 76: 114-120.e2
- SEER cancer statistics review, 1975-2017. National Cancer Institute.https://seer.cancer.gov/csr/1975_2017/(accessed May 20, 2021)Date: 2020
- Real-world application of a noninvasive two-gene expression test for melanoma diagnosis [e-pub ahead of print].J Invest Dermatol. 2021; (accessed May 20, 2021)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jid.2021.03.005