- Boudreaux B.W.
- Pincelli T.P.
- Bhullar P.K.
- Patel M.H.
- Brumfiel C.M.
- Li X.
- Heckman M.G.
- Pittelkow M.R.
- Mangold A.R.
- Sluzevich J.C.
Abbreviations:DEG (Differentially Expressed Gene), GO (Gene Ontology), Log2FC (Log2 Fold Change), PASI (Psoriasis Area and Severity Index), PRP (Pityriasis rubra pilaris)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Gene ontology: tool for the unification of biology.Nat Genet. 2000; 25: 25-29
- Inhibition of the interleukin-36 pathway for the treatment of generalized pustular psoriasis.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 981-983
- Secukinumab for the treatment of adult-onset pityriasis rubra pilaris: a single-arm clinical trial with transcriptomic analysis.Br J Dermatol. 2022; (Jun 14 online ahead of print)
- Pityriasis rubra pilaris: A study evaluating patient quality of life in 2 populations.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2019; 81: 638-640
- Interleukin 23–Helper T Cell 17 Axis as a Treatment Target for Pityriasis Rubra Pilaris.JAMA dermatology. 2017; 153: 304-308
- Familial pityriasis rubra pilaris is caused by mutations in CARD14.Am J Hum Genet. 2012; 91: 163-170
- Evaluation of Ixekizumab Treatment for Patients With Pityriasis Rubra Pilaris: A Single-Arm Trial.JAMA dermatology. 2020; 156: 668-675
- Patient and disease characteristics associated with psychiatric symptoms and impaired quality of life in pityriasis rubra pilaris.Br J Dermatol. 2022; (July 27 online ahead of print)
- Moderated estimation of fold change and dispersion for RNA-seq data with DESeq2.Genome Biol. 2014; 15: 1-21
- Phospholipase A2 enzymes represent a shared pathogenic pathway in psoriasis and pityriasis rubra pilaris.JCI Insight. 2021; 6
- Pityriasis Rubra Pilaris Response to IL-17A Inhibition Is Associated with IL-17C and CCL20 Protein Levels.J Invest Dermatol. 2022; 142: 235-239.e1
- Gene set knowledge discovery with Enrichr.Current protocols. 2021; 1: e90
- Biology of IL-36 Signaling and Its Role in Systemic Inflammatory Diseases.Front Immunol. 2019; 10
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflict of Interest Statement
TG has received research funding to study PRP from Eli Lilly and Company and Janssen Scientific Affairs, and is an author for UpToDate on PRP. There are no other relevant conflicts of interest amongst the authors.
Author Contributions Statement
Conceptualization: DH, RV, JS, TG; Formal analysis: DH, TR, MC, JS, TG; Funding acquisition: TG; Investigation: RK, GK, JS, PC; Methodology: DH, TG, RK, TG; Project administration: PC, TG; Supervision: RK, PC, TG; Visualization: DH, TR, TG; Writing – original draft: DH, TR, TG; Writing – review & editing: all authors